Great branding is all about trust – which means when it comes to building a brand that people really believe in, broken promises just aren’t an option.
"It is one way to advance your career, between the platform, the moderator and attendees it was great"
John Bartleson Director Global Marketing Telefonica
"From my perspective this is an efficient way to get some learnings from others"
Edgar Aschenbrenner CIO E-On
"The format of the roundtable was very good, the attendees were a good mix, offering more of a business insight. Overall a really good session"
Matthew O'Leary VP Technology Barclays
"A really interesting roundtable with C-level colleagues from different industries. I've learnt some interesting insights"
Luis Uguina, Global Head of New Technologies BBVA
"To have the opportunity to talk to C-level peers in the industry about a topic is both unique and informative. Thanks for the opportunity"
Paul Smith, Senior Vice President, TD Bank
"These roundtables are very exciting, productive and time efficient. I would like to participate on a monthly basis"
Laurent Leboucher, Global IS & Technology Chief Architect, France Telecom Orange
WHAT DOES A MEET THE BOSS ROUNDTABLE OFFER?
Benefits for Attendees
Benefits for Solution Providers
- Discuss real-time challenges and solutions with peers across the globe from the comfort of your own office
- Absolutely no financial commitment
- The opportunity to take your conversation further as a featured interviewee on MeetTheBoss TV
- Unveil new prespectives from peers who have experienced your challenges
- Obtain key takeaways only achievable with the high quality of roundtable attendees present
- Position yourself as a thought-leader and benchmark with those within your industry
If you want to engage with the latest thought leadership challenges in todays ‘always on’ connected world, then sign up as an attendee at MeetTheBoss.tvRegister
- Guaranteed direct access to qualified decision makers at CXO and senior executive level from your target market
- Reduce sales cycle duration and complexity
- Engage receptive audiences and get your message to the right people at the right time
- Participate in industry conversation as a thought leader without being too invasive
- Provide ‘perfect’ opportunities – executives with a need for your solution, a budget for it and the authority to acquire it.
- A dedicated moderator ensures balanced conversation and encourages knowledge-sharing
- Post-roundtable access to all attendees on the dedicated MeetTheBoss TV Collaboration Portal
- A comprehensive debrief document summarising each attendees key takeaways
- 1.5 hours of engagement per roundtable on a topic driven by you
- Cement yourself as a cross-industry thought leader
Great leadership is vital for success in sport – but what lessons do some of the most successful sports leaders have for business...
This time it's personnel! Padraig Hyland returns with his unique take on how to build and drive a positive corporate culture.
Application support and maintenance accounts for 38% of the overall IT budget, with 83% of those surveyed stating that the cost of supporting applications is increasing year-on-year. So where does the solution lie?
Security and compliance are two of the most important factors for any data center customer in the modern enterprise environment. So how do you ensure your facility is both secure and compliant?
Will Whitehorn explains how understanding your company’s values, services, ideas and personality is critical to success.
Data volumes are rising, technology touches every part of the business, complexity rules. So how do you get a handle on it? And what’s your biggest IT transformation challenge?
"My problem is I hire brilliant people. So 95-99 percent of my people are high talent. They really, really are. The people here...
Unlimited paid holidays. Work whenever you want, wherever you want. Sound like a dream? Welcome to the Results Only Work Environment.
When asked for his advice to aspiring leaders in the rapidly-changing world of fashion, the CEO of Hermes said ‘go back to the...
Doyle’s introduction as the new CEO of Domino’s came on the heels of a major announcement: changing its secret recipe...
Ozwald Boateng OBE talks about business creativity and explains why creative people in fashion are visionary people...
2013 was a vintage year for marketing campaigns. But what advertising did the experts rate as the best of the bunch, and why?