BYOD is what the people want, but delivering it safely for your business is not easy says Paulo Morais, CIO for Prysmian Group, a 7.5 billion euro player in the high-technology cable industry.
"It is one way to advance your career, between the platform, the moderator and attendees it was great"
John Bartleson Director Global Marketing Telefonica
"From my perspective this is an efficient way to get some learnings from others"
Edgar Aschenbrenner CIO E-On
"The format of the roundtable was very good, the attendees were a good mix, offering more of a business insight. Overall a really good session"
Matthew O'Leary VP Technology Barclays
"A really interesting roundtable with C-level colleagues from different industries. I've learnt some interesting insights"
Luis Uguina, Global Head of New Technologies BBVA
"To have the opportunity to talk to C-level peers in the industry about a topic is both unique and informative. Thanks for the opportunity"
Paul Smith, Senior Vice President, TD Bank
"These roundtables are very exciting, productive and time efficient. I would like to participate on a monthly basis"
Laurent Leboucher, Global IS & Technology Chief Architect, France Telecom Orange
WHAT DOES A MEET THE BOSS ROUNDTABLE OFFER?
Benefits for Attendees
Benefits for Solution Providers
- Discuss real-time challenges and solutions with peers across the globe from the comfort of your own office
- Absolutely no financial commitment
- The opportunity to take your conversation further as a featured interviewee on MeetTheBoss TV
- Unveil new prespectives from peers who have experienced your challenges
- Obtain key takeaways only achievable with the high quality of roundtable attendees present
- Position yourself as a thought-leader and benchmark with those within your industry
If you want to engage with the latest thought leadership challenges in todays ‘always on’ connected world, then sign up as an attendee at MeetTheBoss.tvRegister
- Guaranteed direct access to qualified decision makers at CXO and senior executive level from your target market
- Reduce sales cycle duration and complexity
- Engage receptive audiences and get your message to the right people at the right time
- Participate in industry conversation as a thought leader without being too invasive
- Provide ‘perfect’ opportunities – executives with a need for your solution, a budget for it and the authority to acquire it.
- A dedicated moderator ensures balanced conversation and encourages knowledge-sharing
- Post-roundtable access to all attendees on the dedicated MeetTheBoss TV Collaboration Portal
- A comprehensive debrief document summarising each attendees key takeaways
- 1.5 hours of engagement per roundtable on a topic driven by you
- Cement yourself as a cross-industry thought leader
Irresistible force against immoveable object should result in a stand off. But in Nicole Yershon's case, it has been the catalyst for some business-, thought- and behavior changing brilliance...
We get to grips with one of IBM's Smarter Cities winners – and find out what's about to change for the City of Fresno.
BJ Cunningham’s philosophy on life mirrors the approach he took when founding Death cigarettes back in the early 1990s: own the truth. We discover why honesty is the best policy when it comes to creating a trusted brand.
British Leyland was a big car company with a bad reputation. Its offshoot, Unipart, has thrived under a very different way of working. Is 'The Unipart Way' the answer for today's financial institutions?
Here’s a staggering stat: 90 percent of the data that’s ever been generated has been done so in the past two years. So is your business ready for the information explosion?
With over 33,000 employees, just how does one of the world's most profitable enterprises ensure compliance remains king?
If you have a database that is important to your company, then you probably have database performance problems. Jason Paull of DBI Software explains how to fix them.
How Coca-Cola's former Chief Customer Officer helped millions of customers reach billions of consumers – one can at a time.
What does selling mean to your organization? How about customer service? In this program, we find out how to bridge the gap between the two.
According to a recent report from Forrester Research, B2B customers are increasingly copying B2C consumer behaviour and buying more from online and mobile websites. So how should B2B providers respond?
What’s the difference between design and style? And do enough marketers recognize the distinction? MeetTheBoss TV speaks to legendary creative Dave Trott to find out.
According to a recent report, more than 90 percent of the performance issues affecting enterprise applications can be traced back to storage. Does flash technology provide the answer?
According to a recent article in the Financial Review, modern advertising is boring. So how do creatives find the courage to be different? Marketing legend Dave Trott says: think like a predator.