Talking with Michael Curry of IBM about their plans for a healthier planet.
"It is one way to advance your career, between the platform, the moderator and attendees it was great"
John Bartleson Director Global Marketing Telefonica
"From my perspective this is an efficient way to get some learnings from others"
Edgar Aschenbrenner CIO E-On
"The format of the roundtable was very good, the attendees were a good mix, offering more of a business insight. Overall a really good session"
Matthew O'Leary VP Technology Barclays
"A really interesting roundtable with C-level colleagues from different industries. I've learnt some interesting insights"
Luis Uguina, Global Head of New Technologies BBVA
"To have the opportunity to talk to C-level peers in the industry about a topic is both unique and informative. Thanks for the opportunity"
Paul Smith, Senior Vice President, TD Bank
"These roundtables are very exciting, productive and time efficient. I would like to participate on a monthly basis"
Laurent Leboucher, Global IS & Technology Chief Architect, France Telecom Orange
WHAT DOES A MEET THE BOSS ROUNDTABLE OFFER?
Benefits for Attendees
Benefits for Solution Providers
- Discuss real-time challenges and solutions with peers across the globe from the comfort of your own office
- Absolutely no financial commitment
- The opportunity to take your conversation further as a featured interviewee on MeetTheBoss TV
- Unveil new prespectives from peers who have experienced your challenges
- Obtain key takeaways only achievable with the high quality of roundtable attendees present
- Position yourself as a thought-leader and benchmark with those within your industry
If you want to engage with the latest thought leadership challenges in todays ‘always on’ connected world, then sign up as an attendee at MeetTheBoss.tvRegister
- Guaranteed direct access to qualified decision makers at CXO and senior executive level from your target market
- Reduce sales cycle duration and complexity
- Engage receptive audiences and get your message to the right people at the right time
- Participate in industry conversation as a thought leader without being too invasive
- Provide ‘perfect’ opportunities – executives with a need for your solution, a budget for it and the authority to acquire it.
- A dedicated moderator ensures balanced conversation and encourages knowledge-sharing
- Post-roundtable access to all attendees on the dedicated MeetTheBoss TV Collaboration Portal
- A comprehensive debrief document summarising each attendees key takeaways
- 1.5 hours of engagement per roundtable on a topic driven by you
- Cement yourself as a cross-industry thought leader
Great branding is all about trust – which means when it comes to building a brand that people really believe in, broken promises just aren’t an option.
Can IBM make a smarter industry of oil and gas?
How well do you know the media buying space? In this program, we cut through the complexity to offer a vision of a cleaner, more transparent advertising process.
HP has a history of technology innovation to support new markets. So what is it doing for service providers, where the rallying call today is differentiate or die?
Brand advocacy is nothing new. But as brands are increasingly starting to find out, the ability to identify and activate those advocates correctly certainly is...
How are retailers really benefitting from data – both at the corporate level and at the store level?
Tackling your single biggest obstacle to growth head on… Ernst & Young talk talent.
Can a renewed focus on the customer experience revitalise UK manufacturing? And how do you organise your business to drive service delivery to the next level?
Unlimited paid holidays. Work whenever you want, wherever you want. Sound like a dream? Welcome to the Results Only Work Environment.
Why the dual impact of changing business needs and technology advancement requires a re-think of how IT is leveraged to support the manufacturing industry in order to create strategic differentiation.
With the sheer volume of touch points across an 'always-on' consumer landscape, how can marketers truly own the customer experience?
In this episode, we delve ever-deeper into the world of data centre compliance – and find out why taking it seriously means far more than ticking a box.