Delivering personalization at scale is a huge challenge for businesses everywhere. In this program, we find out how to improve customer retention and revenues through mobile marketing.
"It is one way to advance your career, between the platform, the moderator and attendees it was great"
John Bartleson Director Global Marketing Telefonica
"From my perspective this is an efficient way to get some learnings from others"
Edgar Aschenbrenner CIO E-On
"The format of the roundtable was very good, the attendees were a good mix, offering more of a business insight. Overall a really good session"
Matthew O'Leary VP Technology Barclays
"A really interesting roundtable with C-level colleagues from different industries. I've learnt some interesting insights"
Luis Uguina, Global Head of New Technologies BBVA
"To have the opportunity to talk to C-level peers in the industry about a topic is both unique and informative. Thanks for the opportunity"
Paul Smith, Senior Vice President, TD Bank
"These roundtables are very exciting, productive and time efficient. I would like to participate on a monthly basis"
Laurent Leboucher, Global IS & Technology Chief Architect, France Telecom Orange
WHAT DOES A MEET THE BOSS ROUNDTABLE OFFER?
Benefits for Attendees
Benefits for Solution Providers
- Discuss real-time challenges and solutions with peers across the globe from the comfort of your own office
- Absolutely no financial commitment
- The opportunity to take your conversation further as a featured interviewee on MeetTheBoss TV
- Unveil new prespectives from peers who have experienced your challenges
- Obtain key takeaways only achievable with the high quality of roundtable attendees present
- Position yourself as a thought-leader and benchmark with those within your industry
If you want to engage with the latest thought leadership challenges in todays ‘always on’ connected world, then sign up as an attendee at MeetTheBoss.tvRegister
- Guaranteed direct access to qualified decision makers at CXO and senior executive level from your target market
- Reduce sales cycle duration and complexity
- Engage receptive audiences and get your message to the right people at the right time
- Participate in industry conversation as a thought leader without being too invasive
- Provide ‘perfect’ opportunities – executives with a need for your solution, a budget for it and the authority to acquire it.
- A dedicated moderator ensures balanced conversation and encourages knowledge-sharing
- Post-roundtable access to all attendees on the dedicated MeetTheBoss TV Collaboration Portal
- A comprehensive debrief document summarising each attendees key takeaways
- 1.5 hours of engagement per roundtable on a topic driven by you
- Cement yourself as a cross-industry thought leader
There are more channels available to marketers, and more brands that see themselves as content providers. But will content media ever be as effective as pure advertising?
When it comes to the world of digital engagement – it's not enough to see your customers as clicks. Today belongs to the customer experience; tomorrow belongs to human touch. How do you get there? It all starts with intelligent engagement.
The insurance industry has not been famous for its tech. But one company is changing that, with some strong results...
Overcoming fear of failure is one of the key lessons any of us can learn – both in life as well as business. In this program, serial entrepreneur BJ Cunningham outlines why making a mistake is nothing to be scared of.
How do you compete with the marketing big dogs? According to legendary marketer and creative John Grant, it's all about getting your culture right.
What does a future without Sir Richard look like to those tasked with creating it?
We found out what the world of corporate security really looks like from 'up there'...
In the first instalment of this two-part program: the largest IT provider in the world talks about the biggest transformative technology, as we find out about HP’s cloud solutions.
How Citi is looking to empower its brand and maximise marketing reach – all with a little help from the world of social, local and mobile search.
Business process outsourcing has seen enormous innovation and transformation in the last decade. What could that mean for your business?
If you are going to go through the pain of change in your financial transformation, what is your return on investment?
Jeff Weiner, LinkedIn CEO discusses social media marketing strategies with MeetTheBoss. "Typically, B2C, you see people...